Both a lightweight summer belay jacket and a cold-conditions midlayer, the Black Diamond Access LT Hybrid Hoody is light, packable and extremely versatile - a layering essential for nearly any trip into the mountains. PrimaLoft One Insulation provides compressible warmth at breezy belays and pre-dawn racking sessions, and Schoeller stretch-woven underarm panels help manage your internal microclimate when chugging up steep approach slopes and skin tracks. The Access LT also packs down into its own chest pocket and features a carabiner clip loop for compact storage on your harness.
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Highly packable design stows in zippered chest pocket with a carabiner clip loop
- Climbing-specific gusseted underarm panels
- Drawcord hem
- Country of Origin: Bangladesh
- Materials: [Shell] 20d Pertex nylon ripstop (40 g/m2), Schoeller stretch-woven side panels with NanoSphere Technology (200 g.m2, 93% nylon, 7% elastane); [Insulation] PrimaLoft ONE (40 g/m2)
- Weight: 360 g (12.7 oz)