The Ultra D is similar in size and weight to the Ultra O; however it is stronger and has a slightly bigger gate opening.
The open D shape gives a lot of internal space within the biner, which makes it useful for setting up belays. It’s also finding favour as a perfect partner to a belay device.
D shaped locking biner
- Strong and lightweight I-Beam construction
- Shrouded nose
- Generous rope radius
- Can be supplied with a captive pin to hold the biner in a specific position and prevent cross-loading
- Strength (gate closed): 28 kN
- Strength (gate open): 8 KN
- Strength (minor axis): 8 KN
- Weight: 69 rams
- People Also Viewed
- People Also Bought