The Evolution of the Nepal Extreme has taken hardcore mountaineering boots to another level. The addition of Gore-Tex Duratherm lining makes the boot completely waterproof and warmer for high altitudes and extreme cold along with a new breathable tongue for moisture management. With the addition of the patented 3-D flex ankle system hinge, an intergrated anatomical elastic snow gaiter and the 3.2mm+ silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger Roughout Leather with sticky rubber rands the Nepal EVO will climb better than ever. The sole has a new tapered HP3 midsole with shock absorbing PU inserts under the heel and the ball of the foot, the new IBS (Impact Brake System) designed exclusively with Vibram to soften impact on hard ground and improve traction. The Women's model is built on a real women's last with a more flexible, graded midsole for better handling lighter body weights. The best single leather mountaineering boot just got better!!
- COLOR: Yellow
- UPPER: 3.2mm+ Idro-Perwanger Roughout Leather with high-abrasion resistant fabric/Vibram XSV Rands
- CONSTRUCTION: Board Lasted LAST: Nepal
- LINING: Gore-Tex Duratherm SOLE: Vibram IBS
- MIDSOLE: 8-9mm HP3/PU inserts/SBR Aircushion
- INSOLE: Insulating Ibi-thermo 9mm
- WEIGHT: 35.7 oz/1012 gm "
- People Also Viewed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $40.95
From: $59.95 12% Off
As low as: $69.95
From: $125.97 30% Off
- People Also Bought