The cutting edge of mountain-boot technology, the Spantik (hint: it's a peak in the Karakoram Himal whose Golden Pillar is synonymous with extreme alpinism) combines all the latest, lightest materials and offers unimpeachable climbing performance. Throw in the FLS (Fast Lacing System) and integral gaiter collar to keep spindrift out, and the summit is yours.
Based on the last of our tried-and-true Nuptse, which is step-in crampon compatible, and a proven performer for north faces, winter alpinism and long periods at altitude
Toasty inner boot features micro-perforated thermo-formable PE/Water-repellant Lorica with Antiacqua external coating, and a minimal outsole plate on the bottom for durability
Innovative lacing system (FLS) for inner and outer boots allows one-handed, gloved closure, even in the most heinous conditions
A bantamweight 5 lbs. 1 oz. per pair
- COLOR: yellow/gray/black
- OUTER BOOT: PU-Tech transparent PU-coated embossed Benecke CeraCom Pur leatherette/Water-repellant Lorica with Antiacqua external coating/Vibram XSV Rand/Molded TPU ankle and backstay reinforcement/PE micro-cellular thermal insulating closed cell foam lined with a thermo-reflective aluminum facing coated with an anti-abrasion flocking.
- INNER BOOT: Micro-perforated thermo-formable PE/Water-repellant Lorica with Antiacqua external coating
- CONSTRUCTION: Outer: Board Lasted Inner: Slip Lasted LAST: Nuptse
- SOLE: Vibram Montagna MIDSOLE: HP3/Dual-density micropore EVA
- INSOLE: 5mm Carbon Fiber with thermical, structure and central insert in polyester and aluminum insulation
- WEIGHT: 44.48 oz/1261 gm "
- People Also Viewed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $59.95 12% Off
Regular Price: $83.70
Special Price $49.95
Regular Price: $69.95
Special Price $39.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $86.95
- People Also Bought