Nuts with curved faces have long been the standard in passive protection. The curved faces provide 3 points of contact with the rock, which make the nuts more stable as well as more versatile than older, straight-sided nut designs. However, existing curved nut designs have been limited by the available technology. Metolius has been working to perfect CNC machining to the point that we can sculpt almost any shape we want from metal. This has allowed them to optimize the shape of the nut and orient the curve from side to side rather than top to bottom. The Metolius Curve Nut shape offers all the advantages of existing curved nut designs (3 points of contact), but it is naturally more stable in flares, and because they have a straight taper from top to bottom, it is much easier to judge placement quality.
- By attaching the cable directly to the nut and eliminating the swage Metolius has made these 30% lighter than the competition
- Anodized heads are color-coded for easy differentiation
- Combines the stability of 3-point contact with the ease of a straight-sided taper
- CNC technology for optimized shape
- Side-to-side curve for greater stability in flaring placements
- Straight-sided taper makes it easy to judge placement quality.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- CE certified
We are often asked what a BLEM is. Simply put, a BLEM is a product sold at a discounted price, due to cosmetic blemishes such as discolorations or scratches. Rest assured these products are always fully strength tested and meet the same ratings and qualifications as their first quality counterparts.
- People Also Viewed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $44.96
From: $7.34 18% Off
Regular Price: $170.00
Special Price $127.50
From: $67.46 25% Off
From: $66.71 25% Off
From: $6.38 25% Off
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $79.96
- People Also Bought