Metolius Ultralight TCU
Price as configured: $0.00
From: $52.95 23% Off
Includes free Metolius Cam Lube!
TCUs are great for both alpine and free climbing where weight is a critical factor. Aid climbers also love 'em because their narrow head width allows them to fit so many placements that other cams won't, like shallow seams, pockets and pin scars. Now with the Range Finder feedback system, they are easier and safer to place than ever! The stainless steel, U-shaped body offers greater durability than single-stem units and unparalleled control during placement and retraction. As with all Metolius cams, the design is focused on holding power. Metolius TCUs are a must-have for any climber's rack!
By going direct to the axle (D.A.T.) we have made the worldâ€™s best selling mini cam even lighter and more versatile. This new technology makes our TCUâ€™s the lightest units in the world, opens up a myriad of placement options and makes placement easier. The design is focused on holding power, and we do this with our optimized cam angle for more outward force and wider cam faces for more grip. The Range Finder system makes them easier and safer to place than ever. A must have piece for free climbing, aid routes and alpine climbing.
- Narrow head width for the most placement options
- Direct Axle Technology makes Ultalight TCU's the lightest cams in the world
- DAT allows for more placement options in shallow, narrow or bottoming placements.
- DAT makes tricky placements easier due to better cam lobe visibility, especially in the small sizes.
- 13mm Dyneema slings are lighter and less bulky.
- Range Finder tells you at a glance if you've choosen the right size cam for the placement.
- Optimized cam angle for more outward force
- Wider cams faces for more grip
- U-shaped body for greater durability and unparalled control during placement and retraction
- Machined cam stops
- Color-coded sewn slings and tubing
- CNC machined for much greater precision than stamped or extruded cams
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- People Also Viewed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $84.95
- People Also Bought