Comfortable and ventilated adjustable harness for extended periods of hanging
The wide waist belt and leg loops of the new CALIDRIS provide all the comfort, support and ventilation needed for long aid routes and other activities requiring extended periods of hanging (cleaning and equipping routes, etc). Lightweight and comfortable, with large gear-carrying capacity, the CALIDRIS is perfect for big wall climbing. In addition, it's sized to fit larger users for all types of climbing.
Frame Construction Technology:
- bias webbing transfers load and distributes pressure over entire surface area of the waist belt and leg
- flat webbing reinforcement in waist belt and leg loops offers increased comfort when
- ergonomically-shaped leg loops and waist
- breathable mesh exterior, closed cell perforated foam padding, and polyester 3D wicking mesh provide maximum ventilation optimal relationship between dimension, weight and
DoubleBack buckles on leg loops:
- can be easily adjusted for different-sized climbers or when wearing different thicknesses of clothing,
- can be adjusted while hanging for greater comfort (loosening the leg loops increases the rise, increasing the load on the waist belt).
Two DoubleBack buckles allow waist belt to be adjusted and secured in a single movement.
Largest size range of all Petzl harnesses.
Elastic slots with tabs to tuck away excess waist belt webbing.
Multiple options in the front and back for organizing and carrying gear:
- 4 gear loops
- wide trail line loop
- 2 CARITOOL slots on sides.
Green belay loop is easily identifiable for connecting a descender/belay device.
Tie-in points are reinforced for increased resistance to abrasion caused by the rope.
Detachable elastic leg loop straps.
- Petzl's 3-year guarantee
- Certification: CE
- Available in 2 sizes
- People Also Viewed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
As low as: $74.95
As low as: $89.96 29% Off
Regular Price: $6.95
Special Price $4.51
Regular Price: $165.00
Special Price $123.75
- People Also Bought