These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a fine driving glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Ergonomic cut for high dexterity without being too tight.
- Made of high quality goat skin for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity
- Durable double layer of leather at high wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon for excellent fit and ventilation
- Low profile neoprene cuffs with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Materials: goat skin leather, stretch nylon
- People Also Viewed
- People Also Bought