The e+LITE headlamp is designed for any situation. It is ultra-lightweight, comes in a hard case and can easily be stored with its batteries in a backpack, jacket, or emergency kit for up to 10 years. It provides white or red lighting in continuous or blinking mode and can easily be attached with its elastic band and clip. For emergencies, the e+LITE is equipped with a long-range whistle that can signal one’s position for rescue (the SOS Morse code illustration on the whistle).
- functions in extreme temperatures: from -30 °C to +60 °C,
- always ready for use: can be stored with batteries for up to 10 years and still be operational,
- waterproof down to -1 m,
- protective case included,
- can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres (see specifications for certification level),
- compact and ultra-lightweight (27 g), there's no excuse not to carry it where ever you go,
- designed to prevent accidental operation with locking switch.
- Shines enough light to allow easy movement in the dark: shines up to 19 m,
- provides up to 4 consecutive nights of lighting (45 hours),
- easy to use,
- strobe signaling mode.
- Can be worn on the head, around the wrist or neck or attached to thin-edged objects with integrated clip,
- light beam can be aimed where needed: light source swivels 360°,
- red light beam helps preserve night vision.
- Petzl's 10-year guarantee.
- Certification: Certified ATEX (3 GD EEx nl IIC T6) and HazLoc
- 3 white LED and 1 red LED.
- Uses CR2032 lithium batteries (included).
- Waterproof down to -1 m. weight : 27 g with batteries.
- 2 lighting levels: economic and maximum.
- White and red strobe mode.
- Clip attachment system and removable elastic headband.
- Light source rotates 360° on ball and joint.
- People Also Viewed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $59.95 10% Off
From: $8.50 10% Off
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $84.95
- People Also Bought