Carabiner with braking spur for descenders
For those times when you need a little extra friction while descending, the FREINO is the way to go. Allows the user to redirect the brake end of the rope for increased friction when descending on a fixed rope.
- Provides increased friction for single ropes when rappelling or lowering, without extra gear or the need to open the carabiner.
- Easy to use: rope can be quickly redirected over the friction spur and removed with one hand.
- Keylock system.
- For use on single ropes with the STOP, GRIGRI, HUIT, HUIT ANTIBRULURE and SIMPLE.
- Weight: 85 g
- Breaking strength: major axis: 25 kN
- Breaking strength: open gate: 9 kN
- Breaking strength: cross-loaded: 10 kN
- Gate opening: 15 mm (12 mm for wire gate friction spur)
- Hot-forged carabiner 7000-series aluminium
- Color: olive frame and gate, red sleeve
- Made in UK
- People Also Viewed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $59.95 10% Off
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $84.95
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $19.95
From: $129.95 9% Off
From: $9.95 30% Off
- People Also Bought