The Petzl Pro Traxion Pulley's self-locking system makes hauling easier for you on your next big wall climb. The auto-locking cam works well, even on muddy or icy ropes, thanks to its extremely aggressive design.
- Large diameter (38 mm) sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for high efficiency
- Moving sideplate allows the rope to be installed when the device is attached to the anchor
- Chrome-plated steel cam has inclined teeth and self-cleaning slots to provide grip on wet, icy or muddy ropes
- Auxiliary attachment point can be used to build different types of pulley systems
- For use with ropes from 8 to 13 mm
- People Also Viewed
- People Also Bought