Self-braking descender for single rope. One of the most popular devices for cave descents worldwide. It offers exceptional control and versatility, while the self-braking function facilitates on-rope maneuvers.
- Self-braking function allows you to easily stop and maintain your position on rope
- Device can be rapidly installed or removed from the rope without disconnecting it from the harness
- May also be used to ascend short
- Weight : 326 g
- Rope compatibility : For use with single ropes between 9 and 12 mm in diameter
- Material(s) : steel and aluminum sheaves, steel cam
- Cam and wheels are replaceable if worn out.
- Certification(s) : CE EN 341 class A
- People Also Viewed
- People Also Bought