In a bind, this ultra-lightweight ascender can be used to build hauling systems or as a Prusik-replacement in self-rescue situations. Use with the ULTRALEGERE pulley for a lightweight emergency hauling kit.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Can be used as a progress capture device in a hauling system
- Small hole at top of TIBLOC allows a keeper cord to be attached.
- Weight : 39 g
- Material(s) : chrome-plated steel
- For use on single 8-11 mm ropes with a locking carabiner having a 10 to 12 mm round or oval cross section, such as the Am’D, ATTACHE, WILLIAM, etc.)
- Certification(s) : CE EN 567, UIAA
Petzl Tibloc Ascender 5.0 1 Reviews.
- People Also Viewed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $44.96
From: $44.96 25% Off
As low as: $52.46 25% Off
From: $7.34 18% Off
From: $67.46 25% Off
From: $66.71 25% Off
- People Also Bought