The replacement for the traditional sewn daisy chains. The Standard Chain Reactor is available in 4 colors: Red, Neon Green, Blue and Black. The Pro has a doubled tether connection, ideal for institutions or guide services, comes in Neon Green. The Long with 4 additional loops is offered in Red and Neon Green (all have Black middle links)
- Serves as a full strength, extension of the "tie in point" of a harness
- Extends a rappel device
- Allows for a clean disconnect when rappelling into deep pools of water
- Provided fast and adjustable options when connecting to anchors
- Facilitates partner rescue, pick offs, and setting anchors.
- Full strength (22kN) individual loops
- Nylon webbing absorbs energy in the event of a fall at the anchor.
Kayakers: Use as a tow/rescue line
Climbers: Replacement of the daisy chain
Arborists: It is perfect for repositioning, using as a foot stirrup, or for use in anchor systems
- People Also Viewed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $59.95 12% Off
- People Also Bought